With Manhattan Family Orthodontics
Start treatment on your schedule at Manhattan Family Orthodontics. Learn if you’re a candidate for orthodontics from your phone with a virtual consult with our team of experts.
How It Works
Grab your phone and a friend, and head to a well-lit room to recreate the pics below.
Using two spoons, pull your cheeks back to get a clear picture of your smile. The better the picture, the more your orthodontist can learn about your smile.
Fill out the form below.
All done! One of our doctors will review your photos and get back to you soon with your treatment plan options.
When we send you an email, or you send us an email, the information sent is not encrypted. That means a third party may be able to access the information and read it since it is transmitted over the Internet. If you receive an email, someone may be able to access your email account and read it.
- HIPAA stands for the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act
- HIPAA was passed by the U.S. government in 1996 in order to establish privacy and security protections for health information
- Information stored on our computers is encrypted.
- Most popular email services (ex. Hotmail®, Gmail®, Yahoo®) do not utilize encrypted email.
- Email is a very popular and convenient way to communicate for a lot of people, so in their latest modification to the HIPAA act, the federal government provided guidance on email and HIPAA.
- The guidelines state that if a patient has been made aware of the risks of unencrypted email, and that same patient provides consent to receive health information via email, then a health entity may send that patient personal medical information via unencrypted email.
- For more information visit https://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/FR-2013-01-25/pdf/2013-01073.pdf.
By sending a request for virtual consultation with email you are accepting the terms and conditions of utilizing non-encrypted email to communicate health information.